BE PART OF THE TEAM
We constantly looking for creative people with experience in
• Passion for creating movies
• Creative cutting and effects editing, audio mixing
• Routine handling of editing programs
(Final Cut Pro X or Adobe Premiere Pro CC)
• Diligence when transferring finished films to broadcasters
(Compliance with the technical guidelines)
• Teamwork and Responsibility
• Willingness for occasional Sunday work and overtime
• Knowledge of Motion and/or After Effects is an advantage
• Interesting and varied projects
• An attractive daily rate
• Overtime and Sunday surcharges
• A dedicated team
• A creative work atmosphere
• Editing for magazines, reports, documentaries, ranking shows, format development, music concerts and industrial
APPLICATION PERIOD: at any time
Internship (from 10/2020)
As an intern, you do not only have the opportunity to get a taste of the work processes of a postproduction, but you can actively contribute to the design of the film.
You will write film concepts and develop together with us.
You will digitize raw material and prepare it for editing.
You can create rough cuts, create timelines and also actively shape the cut.
You are at least 18 years old and see your future in the media industry.
We expect open-minded and friendly interaction with colleagues, customers and business partners.
Together with our young and dedicated team you can learn a lot within a short time.
We are looking forward to your application.
Have we sparked your interest?
Send us an email and then visit us on our premises. We’re glad!